Sign in with with your Google account and unlock an exclusive plan.
I. Services and Equipment
In these Circles.Life Mobile Terms Conditions, Services refer to mobile services provided by Liberty Wireless Group of Companies, and Equipment refers to the handset or other Equipment which you use to obtain or access the Services. All mobile Services are subject to the Circles.Life General Terms and Conditions. You are bound and must observe and comply with all such terms. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms of any document comprising our agreement with you and the Circles.Life General Terms and Conditions, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favorable to us to the extent permissible under Applicable Laws. If your SIM card is lost, stolen or damaged or if any analogous event has occurred, you must tell us immediately using one of the channels intended for this purpose, namely the Lost SIM form available on our website pages.circles.life/no-contract-plan under the My Account tab once logged in, the Happiness Hotline and / or by emailing on the email address [email protected] Until you inform us about any loss, theft or damage under this Clause through one of these channels, you will continue to be responsible for the Charges incurred using your SIM card regardless of your knowledge or authorization.
II. Telephone Numbers
When we allocate any telephone numbers to you, you will not have any rights to these telephone numbers except for the sole purpose of using the Services in accordance with this Agreement. You cannot sell or agree to transfer these telephone numbers to anyone else. You must not apply or try to apply for registration these telephone numbers as trademarks, whether on their own or together with any word or mark. We may, for commercial, operational or technical reasons or compliance with any requirement of the relevant regulatory authority, withdraw or change any telephone number allocated to you. However, we will endeavour to give you reasonable notice in this event.
III. Number Reservation and Auctions
You may reserve an available telephone number on a first come first serve basis. Upon successful reservation of the number, you will have to register and make payment on the Circles.Life website (for both new and existing customers). You must make the number reservation under the same identification number (as issued by the Singapore government) which is allowed for registration purposes. Each customer is entitled to reserve 2 numbers for 12 hours from the time of successful reservation (“Reservation Period”). If you have not signed up and made payment for the reserved number before the expiry of the Reservation Period, the number will be released into the available number pool for others. Once a successful number reservation is made, you are not allowed to change the number reservation. You may make a new reservation upon the expiry of the Reservation Period if you choose to do so. You may be required to pay for the number reservation service in accordance with further terms set out on the Circles.Life website.
From time to time, we may allow customers to participate in number auctions on the Circles.Life website and/or Circles.Life App. All bid applications must be submitted in accordance with the instructions on the Circles.Life website and Circles.Life App by the stipulated deadline. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected. All applications and payments must be made in accordance with the instructions on the Circles.Life website and Circles.Life App and all applications not in compliance will be automatically rejected. We will allocate each auction number to the highest bidder. You may withdraw your bid at any time prior to the stipulated deadline for application subject to forfeiting your bid value. We serve the right and sole discretion to review and reject any bids submitted under this section. Successful applicants will be notified by way of a notification letter, email or other reasonable notification methods chosen by us, within the fourteen (14) days from the stipulated deadline for applications. All successful applicants must make payment for the auction numbers in accordance with their bid and must subscribe to an available Circles.Life mobile plan under their personal name within 5 days from the date of our notification. We reserve the right and sole discretion to forfeit any auction number with no refund to the successful applicant in the event the successful applicant does not subscribe to a Circles.Life mobile plan as set out above, or if the successful applicant subsequently terminates the Circles.Life mobile plan with the auction number. All rights in relation to the auction number remains with us.
Once you have terminated your subscription to Liberty Wireless Limited, we will allow a period of 10 days from the date your line was terminated to reinstate your number if necessary. However, beyond the period of 10 days, Liberty Wireless Limited cannot guarantee to reinstate your previous number.
IV. Mobile Plans
Mobile services provided by us are on a post-paid, SIM-only plan as follows:
1. “Base Package”: the base package will consist of the following features on a monthly cycle basis for S$28.00: Mobile Data: Up to 6 GB* (4G speed available) SMS: 25 SMSes Incoming/Outgoing Calls (Local): 100 minutes Under the Base Package, you may modify your package by topping up mobile data, incoming/outgoing calls and/or SMS subject to a maximum of 20 GB per month of mobile data, 400 minutes of incoming/outgoing calls and 400 SMS.
2. “Plus Package”: in addition to the Base Package above (including any modifications you may have made), you can subscribe to further add on services and functions offered by us.
The one-time upfront registration fee paid at the time of online checkout is non-refundable. Service won’t start until the copies of customer identity documents are approved by the Company and the customer has successfully received the SIM card post verification of customer’s address and original identity documents. If the submitted copies of identity documents are not approved or in the case of unsuccessful delivery or in the case of unsuccessful verification of original identity documents, the chosen number will be reserved for a limited time period only. Once the customer identity documents are approved, the minimum termination period as set by the Company will apply and the customer will be charged accordingly. Incoming calls are not free of charge and are included in the total airtime minutes as set out in this Clause above. Unless otherwise stated elsewhere, the normal minimum term of Services is two (2) Billing Cycles and any termination will be effective from the following monthly Billing Cycle. In the event you terminate the Services or port out before the end of a monthly Billing Cycle, and if you have been registered for more than a month, you will have to pay the applicable charges for the remainder of the Billing Cycle. For avoidance of doubt, this Clause shall not apply to any Agreement concerning handset contracts. You will be able to adjust your plan from month to month by adjusting your Base Package as well as adding on to the “plus” component of your mobile package. All changes made to your mobile package during a monthly Billing Cycle will be effective on the next monthly Billing Cycle. You can tweak only 8 times your “base” and “plus” components for the next Billing Cycle. We should receive the request by 10:00pm (Singapore time) the day before your next Billing Cycle begins. Please note that no changes will be recorded by our system after 11:50pm (Singapore time) the day before each Billing Cycle begins, and before 6:00am (Singapore time) on the first day of each Billing Cycle.
All our mobile packages include 4G+ service. Liberty Wireless reserves the right to levy charges or amend the charges anytime by prior notice to the Customer in accordance with the Circles.Life General Terms and Conditions. Full 4G+ speed under the 4G+ service may only be available with 4G+ compatible devices.
If you exceed your monthly allocation in accordance with the Base Package and/or Plus Package selected in the previous monthly Billing Cycle, you will be charged on a pay-as-you-go basis for any additional voice, SMS and MMS services used. The pay-as-you-go prices are as follows:
• Voice Incoming: S$0.08 / minute
• Voice Outgoing: S$0.08 / minute
• SMS (local overseas): S$0.050 S$0.150 per SMS
• MMS (local overseas): S$0.900 S$0.900 per MMS
There is no pay-as-you-go option available for mobile data. To avoid any break in access to mobile data within your monthly Billing Cycle, please use the Boost or auto Boost features available.
You can instantly top up your mobile data anytime on Circles.Life, the self-care mobile app. This Boost is available as follows: 1 GB ($6.00) or 2 GB ($10.00). All top ups expire at the end of the monthly Billing Cycle.
Boost with DBS Points
Circles.Life Customers have the option to pay for Circles.Life Data Boost using their DBS Points. Customers can redeem DBS Points to pay for the Data Boost by selecting “Pay with DBS Points” option in the Circles.Life mobile app. Customer will be required to login using their DBS iBanking login credentials. Customer must have sufficient DBS Points to fully purchase the Data Boost they select. Partial payment using DBS Points is not available at the moment. DBS Points are non-refundable once redeemed for Data Boost. Any purchase of Data Boost using DBS Points cannot be reversed by Circles.Life and/or DBS. Customers are advised to reach out to DBS directly for any information related to DBS Points. Circles.Life reserves the right to deactivate or disable the option of redeeming DBS Points for Data Boosts at any time.
IDD Credits Call charges
We may apply a credit limit for call charges (including mobile roaming charges) incurred under your account. Services may be suspended or disrupted in case of non-payment or if this limit is exceeded. The airtime usage for local and international toll-free calls (including but not limited to the 1800- and/or 800- services) are deducted from talktime allocation. If the Customer does not have enough talktime left on his Circles.Life Plan, local call rates will apply
We may offer temporary suspension of your mobile number based on minimum and maximum durations, suspension rates and other conditions as may be decided by us and notified to you.
In the event you wish to terminate your Circles.Life telephone number, you will be charged for all outstanding Charges and your number will be terminated on the last day of the month at 4pm. You will no longer be eligible for any and all privileges and bonuses acquired during your Circles.Life experience.
Premium Rate Services (PRS)
Premium Rate Services are value-added services provided over a public telecommunications network which consists of the provision of content/facility e.g. information, quizzes, games, 1900 charity donations etc. for which charges are over and above standard network charges. Premium Rated Services are not available on the Circles.Life mobile network.
Overall pay-as-you-use usage (Voice/SMS/IDD/PRS/MMS/Voice roaming/data roaming/sms roaming) limit may be capped at $200, ie. when this limit is reached, we may trigger a payment. Failure to charge your credit card may result in service disruption after you have incurred a bill of $200. All customer are given a default cap of $100 of data roaming. Upon request by customer, this limit can be changed. All Customers will be on the same billing period, starting on 1st of each month to the last day of the month, unless otherwise specified by Liberty Wireless. Charges for the Base Package is chargeable in advance at the start of the monthly Billing Cycle. If you sign up before the monthly billing date (i.e. 1st of each month), you will either be charged at the date of purchase or at the monthly billing date or anytime in between for either a pro-rated amount of the Base Package applicable from the date you sign up to the next immediate monthly billing date or this pro-rated amount and the subsequent full monthly Billing Cycle. Instant top-ups for mobile data will be charged to your credit card immediately. The pro-rated charge will be applicable from your purchase online. Unless otherwise specified in this Clause, all payment will be deducted automatically from the credit card registered under the Customer’s name when payment falls due. The bill will reflect payments received (if any) from earlier partial payment applicable. Local voice services are chargeable on a one (1) minute pulse basis for the first minute, and on a thirty (30) seconds pulse basis thereafter. IDD 021 and IDD 002 are charged in blocks of 6 second with a minimum charge of one (1) minute. Please note that in both cases, a call duration will be rounded up to the nearest block to apply calling charges. This charging policy applies to both peak and off-peak time periods of IDD 021 and IDD 002. Roaming voice services are chargeable on a one (1) minute pulse basis. Local SMS and MMS services are chargeable on an event basis. Roaming MMS services are chargeable on an event basis on top of the data consumed for uploading and downloading the content. Data services are chargeable on a ten (10) kilobytes pulse basis. GST will not be applicable to IDD services. All prices stated include 7% GST and based on a monthly Billing Cycle unless otherwise stated in this Agreement. If the payment of an invoice is not completed within the twenty-five (25) days following the date of invoice, the Company reserves the right to apply a Late Payment Fee of SGD 15 (including GST) on the customer who is late in making the payment against the said invoice. This Fee will be charged at the end of the billing period. If the payment towards an invoice is not completed within ninety (90) days after the date of invoice, the Company reserves the right to apply a Non-Payment Fee:
• The aforementioned Non-Payment Fee will consist of a commission of 10% (including GST) on the outstanding amount of the invoice (the outstanding amount of the invoice includes the Late Payment Fee).
• The User might be reached by an external company representing the Company for the purpose of recovering the outstanding amount of the invoice and/or the Non-Payment Fee applied to this outstanding amount.
• The Company reserves the right to disclose part or all of the User’s Personal Information with such external companies at its discretion for the purpose of debt recovery.
The Company reserves the right to deny service to a User who has been late in payment of dues and failed to remedy such non-payment despite our bills and reminders. If the User requests a termination of his Circles.Life account while the User has outstanding bills regarding mobile plan or other services provided by the Company, the Company reserves the right to suspend the User’s account and to hold his termination request until all outstanding bills payable by the User are settled. Premium rated services will be barred for all mobile Services. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be blocking all premium SMS messages.
V. Discounts and Bonus
Registration fees may be waived for selected customers. Customers may benefit from extra free mobile data based on their usage of certain Services provided by Circles.Life. Please see below. Any of the monthly Bonus data mentioned below are limited time only promotions and can be discontinued anytime at the sole discretion of Liberty Wireless without any prior notification.
• By downloading and using our app Circles.Life, the Customer will be eligible for free mobile data, which shall expire at the end of the applicable monthly Billing Cycle;
• The first Customers (Beta testers) will be eligible for extra free mobile data for 6 months. The free data expires end of each Billing Cycle subject to any extension, modification or further promotion by Liberty Wireless. Which customers qualify as Beta testers will decided solely by Liberty Wireless;
• In the event you refer a new customer to join the Services, both you and the new customer will be eligible for additional free mobile data. The free mobile data expires at the end of each Billing Cycle subject to Liberty Wireless’ discretion. Please note that the referral code assigned to you by us is exclusively designed to be shared with friends and family and cannot be used for commercial purposes. Hence sharing the code assigned to you on unregulated public forums, discount websites and for commercial use is strictly prohibited unless specifically agreed to with the Company. To avail Referral Data every month, the referee as the referred party should both remain on the network for the entire duration of a month. Please also note that Liberty Wireless can choose to introduce limits on the number of referrals a person can make and this limit can be changed anytime by the Company on its own discretion.
• Various discounts and bonuses available on an event-specific basis. Customers may be given additional free mobile data bonus on downloading of our app, on their birthday or reaching other milestones as set out on the website;
• Other free mobile data for new and existing Customers as may be specified by Liberty Wireless from time to time.
• For customers who port their numbers, the following will apply: once their portin is successful, they will receive an e-mail containing a promo code which, if redeemed, will offer a bill waiver applicable over 6 bills. Therefore, an equal fraction of the bill waiver will be deducted from the customer’s first 6 bills. Circles.Life reserves the right to alter the bill waiver and extend the number of billing cycles of application.
• The port-in/number transfer bill waiver will cease to apply the moment the subscriber ports-out/transfers their numbers out from Circles.Life or terminates the services with Circles.life. No proration nor refund will be given for unutilised bill waivers.
• For new customers (not including Flexi Plan customers) activating their app on or before the 22nd of the month, a Free Unlimited Data pack will be applied on the first month of activation.
• For new customers (not including Flexi Plan customers) activating their app on or after
All extra free mobile data, unless specifically mentioned above, expires at the end of each billing cycle. Some discounts are limited time promotions and can be discontinued anytime at the sole discretion of Liberty Wireless without any prior notification.
1. Users must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. Any distribution of your referral code that may constitute unsolicited commercial email “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your referral code and exclusion from the Leaderboard programme.
2. Circles.Life reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any user from participating in any aspect of our Leaderboard programme if Circles.Life deems or suspects that the user has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: a) acting in violation of these programme Terms & Condition; b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the programme or site; c) acting with intent to annoy, harass, or abuse any other person; d) any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behaviour or activity; e) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Circles.Life to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Leaderboard programme. Circles.Life shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
3. Personal referral codes may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. This means that you can share your referral code with your personal connections via email, Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, personal blogs, etc. where you are the primary content owner. However public distribution on sites where you are a contributor but not the primary content owner (e.g., Wikipedia, coupon websites, Carousell) is not allowed. Users are encouraged to help other users within the community on Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels through answering questions and assisting other potential customers. Comments that are flagged as instances of referral code spamming (e.g. repetitive messages pushing referral codes, irrelevant content with referral code) may be considered a violation of terms & conditions.
4. Personal websites, blogs or accounts created with Circles.Life trademarks, with or without intention to mislead public that the user is affiliated to Circles.Life, are not allowed.
Circles.Life reserves the right to disable the referral code if users violate the terms & conditions.
VI. Additional Features and Services
Unlimited Data on Demand
Unlimited Data on Demand (“Unlimited Boost”) is a Boost for Circles.Life Customers (“Customers”) at a price of $3 per calendar day (“Subscription Fee”). Customer can subscribe to Unlimited Boost through the Circles.Life mobile application (“App”) anytime. Once activated, Unlimited Boost will be valid for a single calendar day from the time of subscription until 11:59:59pm Singapore Standard Time on the day of activation (“Boost Validity). Subscription of Unlimited Boost will not automatically renew the following day of subscription. Customers can choose to manually subscribe the Boost from the App after the subscription expires. Customers cannot subscribe to any Boost during Boost Validity as long as subscription of Unlimited Boost is valid. Customers can still subscribe to Plus and continue to make changes to their Base plans. Unlimited Boost cannot be unsubscribed and will expire automatically after the Boost Validity. The complete Subscription Fee will be charged immediately to Customer’s card on file at the time of subscription. The Subscription Fee will not be prorated regardless of the time of subscription. In particular, if Customers activate the Unlimited Boost in the middle of a day, they will still be charged the full Subscription Fee. Unlimited Boost is solely for personal use and is only available for local consumption in Singapore. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited. Unlimited Boost is subject to Circles.Life’s Fair Usage Policy (“FUP”). To ensure that the data usage of very active Customers do not negatively impact experience of other Customers, a fair usage policy of 300 GB per calendar month has been put in place. When the mobile data usage of an individual Customer exceeds 300 GB in a calendar month, the Customer’s data speed will be managed to ensure all Customers have a positive network experience. The data speed will be reset to regular speed of up to 4G+ at 12:00AM on the first day of the following calendar month.
Caller ID service is provided free of charge for a limited time as decided by Liberty Wireless, after which there will be a fixed charge imposed on a monthly basis. You may discontinue the Caller ID service at any time by tweaking your plan accordingly on the Circles.Life application. For more information, please refer to our customer support at [email protected]
Auto-Boost or Auto Top-Up
Auto-Boost is an optional feature that can be turned on or off anytime from the Circles.Life app. It is enabled by default and will remain available to only those users who keep it enabled. The Auto-Boost feature allows users seamless data. Availing users are given an Auto-Boost of 200 MB of mobile data when they are running out of data. The users will also be given an Auto-Boost if they are about to consume an Auto-Boost they received earlier. Auto-Boosts are given automatically and don’t require any action on the part of the user, unless the user has disabled the feature. The first 25 Auto-Boosts in a particular month are charged at the end of the billing period for that month. However, charges for 26th Auto-Boost onwards for that month may be deducted immediately from the credit / debit card provided by the user on file. If payment is successful, charges for the 26th Auto-Boost onwards will be added immediately to the user’s data plan. Please note that if payment for a particular Auto-Boosts fails, the Auto-Boost request will be cancelled and the Auto-Boost feature will be automatically disabled. This could result in the customer being unable to access mobile internet. Please note that Circles.Life does not hold responsibility for any personal losses or inconvenience under such circumstances. If users disable Auto-Boost feature, they may run out of data completely. In such cases, they’ll need a working internet connection to either enable Auto-Boost or subscribe a Boost option to continue having access to mobile data. Please note that Circles.Life does not hold responsibility for any personal losses or inconvenience under the circumstances where a user switches off the Auto-Boost feature which then subsequently results in the user not having access to mobile internet.
Unlimited WhatsApp Plus is provided free of charge as a Plus when you subscribe to a mobile plan with Circles.Life. This feature allows the user to send unlimited, free of charge, Text Messages, Video clips and Photos via WhatsApp. This option does not extend to WhatsApp Video Calls. Circles.Life reserves the right to modify the scope of WhatsApp features covered by Unlimited WhatsApp Plus anytime without prior notice to the user. Please note that Unlimited WhatsApp Plus is subject to our Fair Usage Policy (FUP). WhatsApp service for an account may be disrupted if the data balance for the account is below 100 MB. Roaming Settings Customers subscribed to Passport (“Subscribers”) have two options for data roaming usage: Passport with voice and SMS roaming. With this option, Subscribers cannot use data roaming outside of Passport. WhatsApp video and voice calls will also not work; Passport with data, voice and SMS roaming. With this option, Subscribers can use data roaming with Passport, but any data usage outside of Passport will be charged based on prevailing roaming rates in that country. Subscribers can switch between option (1) and (2) anytime from the App but changes in settings will take effect only at the end of the calendar day (Singapore Standard Time). Subscribers may need to restart their handsets to force the device to pick up the changes in the settings. Limitations Passport cannot be unsubscribed and will expire automatically after the Passport Validity. Passport is only applicable to WhatsApp instant messaging including multimedia attachments in instant messages. Passport does not include WhatsApp voice or video calls. Passport is solely for personal use. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited. Passport is subject to Circles.Life’s Fair Usage Policy (“FUP”). Passport is valid only if Customers are roaming under one of the service providers and countries in the list below. Outside of these service providers, WhatsApp usage may be charged as per the prevailing roaming rates in that country.
A replacement fee of S$25 will be applicable to issue a new Circles.Life SIM card in the event the existing SIM card is misplaced, lost, damaged or nonfunctional. The fee will be charged to the monthly bill.
Unlimited Outgoing Calls
Unlimited Outgoing Calls (“Unlimited Plus”) is a Plus which provides unlimited outgoing locals outgoing calls in a calendar month to Circles.Life Customer (“Customers”) at a price of $16 per calendar month (“Subscription Fee”). Subscription Once activated, the Unlimited Plus will be automatically subscribed by default at the start of each Billing Cycle, unless the Customer deactivates it through the Circles.Life mobile application (“App”). The complete Subscription Fee will be charged immediately to Customer’s card on file at the time of subscription. The Subscription Fee will not be prorated regardless of the date of subscription. In particular, if Customers activate the Unlimited Plus in the middle of the month, they will still be charged the full Subscription Fee. Subscription Fee will be collected at the start of each Billing Cycle for subscriptions that are automatically renewed. Unsubscription The Unlimited Plus can be deactivated through the App anytime during a Billing Cycle. However, the deactivation will take effect only from the start of the following Billing Cycle. In particular, the Unlimited Plus will remain activated until the end of the given Billing Cycle. Limitations Customers cannot modify their Base plan talktime if they are subscribed to both Unlimited Outgoing Calls Plus and Unlimited Incoming Calls Plus. Unlimited Plus is limited to outgoing voice calls to local Singaporean numbers. Unlimited Plus is solely for personal use and is only available for local consumption in Singapore. Any commercial use is strictly prohibited. Unlimited Boost is subject to Circles.Life’s Fair Usage Policy (“FUP”).
Unlimited Incoming Calls
Customers have the option to purchase our Unlimited Incoming Calls Talktime Plus option (“Plus”), which gives customers unlimited incoming local calls every month. This is a payable Plus option and will be charged every month as per the price indicated on our website and the Circles.Life app. If the Plus is switched on in the middle of the month, the Customer will still be charged the entire monthly amount due for availing the Plus. Note that this Plus option can be switched on anytime during the month (and is chargeable for the entire month) but can only be switched off from the month following the Customer’s indication to switch it off.
Separate Equipments Purchase
Circles.Life may offer to its customers an option to purchase Equipments under a separate agreement (“Separate Equipments”) unrelated to any other purchase of Circles.Life Equipements, Softwares or Services. The customer would complete this option in a separate unrelated transaction to any other prior or subsequent transaction. Service, Equipment and Software General Terms and Conditions fully apply to Separate Equipments sold by Circles.Life, unless stated otherwise in the Terms. To place an order for a Separate Equipment on the Circles.Life Website, you must have purchased at least a mobile plan and at least one of your mobile plan orders must have been approved by Circles.Life. Please note that to place an order on any Equipment, Software or Service provided by Circles.Life, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you must place an order on the Circles.Life Website under the supervision of your parents or legal guardian. Payment for the Separate Equipments can be made using our payment partners by paying the entire cost of the equipments upfront or through installments using your credit card (DBS and in some cases OCBC). Circles.Life is not responsible for any installment payment arrangement that shall be solely managed between you and your credit card company or Bank and may be different from the amount charged under any bill issued by Circles.Life. You may choose the option of a S$0.00 upfront payment and pay for the entire cost of the Equipment using the installment payment plan for the Separate Equipment. In this case, you will be charged S$0.01 when the order is processed to validate your payment details. If the S$0.01 payment is successful, the S$0.01 will be refunded immediately. If the S$0.01 payment fails, we will not be able to process your purchase and the S$0.01 will be refunded immediately if needed. No promotion code shall be redeemed on a Separate Equipment purchase – exceptions to this condition are entirely based upon the discretion of the Circles.Life. Unless otherwise specified in the Terms, refunds and returns on Separate Equipments purchases will not be authorized.
Pay Now option
“Pay Now” is a feature exclusively available to users in arrears. Throttled or suspended users can use the Pay Now option to clear their outstanding bills and get reactivated. All payments triggered by the Pay Now feature will be charged immediately on the credit card registered under the user account. The following users are eligible for Pay Now:
1. Suspended users for nonpayment
2. Throttled users for nonpayment;
3. Users who haven’t cleared their outstanding bill(s).
If the payment fails even after using Pay Now, the user can re-use the Pay Now feature anytime later. Reactivation of suspended and throttled subscribers will be processed within one working day of clearing all outstanding payments. In some rare cases, the reactivation may take up to three working days. Pay Now option will not be available for up to four hours when the system automatically attempts to collect payment for due payments. Throttled or suspended users need to clear the complete outstanding bill to be considered for reactivation. Post payment of all outstanding bills, service will be restored within two working days.
Data Roaming Cap
Data Roaming Cap is a feature available to all Circles.Life Users on the Circles.Life app. The feature allows users to cap their monthly Roaming expenses. Roaming expenses attributable to Voice and SMS usage as well as expenses other than Roaming will not be part of the capped Roaming consumption. The Data Roaming Cap feature cannot be deactivated. Users can however disable Roaming using their device settings or the Circles.Life app settings. All Users are given a default Data Roaming Cap of $100 of Data Roaming expenses. Users can change their Data Roaming Cap anytime for free using the Circles.Life app inside the range of authorized Data Roaming Cap values available unless stated otherwise in these terms. Data Roaming Cap can have three possible values: $100, $300 and $600. Circles.Life reserves the right to change these values and/or add more values anytime without prior notice to the Users. Following terms and conditions apply for any Data Roaming Cap change request placed by Users:
1. Users need to pass an authentication step to increase their Data Roaming Cap value- this may include User’s Date of Birth or NRIC or other such authentication;
2. If Users request for a new Data Roaming Cap value equal to $600, they will need to pass verification measures to ensure they are able to demonstrate the ability to make upcoming payment(s) against potential use of Data Roaming. The process may take one to two working days. Please note that Circles.Life reserves the right to reject any Data Roaming Cap change request to $600;
3. During a given monthly billing cycle, If Users select a new Data Roaming Cap less than or equal to their Data Roaming expenses from the beginning of the billing cycle to date, Data Roaming will be automatically disabled. This may result in Users being unable to access mobile internet. Please note that Circles.Life does not hold responsibility for any personal losses or inconvenience under such circumstances.
Please note than once a User reaches his/her respective Data Roaming Cap, Data Roaming will be automatically disabled. In such cases, they will need a working internet connection to increase their Data Roaming Cap to continue having access to mobile data through Roaming. Please note that Circles.Life does not hold responsibility for any personal losses or inconvenience under the circumstances where Users cross their Data Roaming Cap which then subsequently results in Users not having access to mobile internet.
Unlimited Data for $20
Unlimited Data for $20 is an option (“Plus”) which provides the User additional 20 GB of 4G+ speed and unlimited data at managed speed of 0.75mbps after full data allocation consumption for twenty (20) SGD available within a given month. Once activated, the Plus will auto-subscribe after each monthly Billing Cycle by default, unless the User deactivates it. Circles.Life reserves the right to alter the throttled speed limit at their discretion. Subscription The Plus can be activated either at the time of subscription to Circles.Life services or afterwards on the Circles.Life mobile application as long as the User remains subscribed to Circles.Life services. The complete monthly subscription charge of twenty (20) SGD may be immediately applied upon the first activation of the Plus within a given monthly Billing Cycle, regardless of further deactivation(s)/reactivation(s) in the same monthly Billing Cycle. This charge may be reflected in the next applicable bill or may be deducted immediately from the credit / debit card provided by the User on file at Circles.Life discretion. The monthly subscription charge of twenty (20) SGD will not be pro-rated, regardless of the date of subscription to the Plus. In particular, if the User activates the Plus in the middle of the month, he / she will still be charged the full monthly subscription of twenty (20) SGD. Usage As long as the Plus remains active, the User will be liable for the entire amount due for availing the Plus during the next Billing Cycle at the end of every Billing Cycle. The monthly subscription charge of twenty (20) SGD will not be pro-rated, regardless of any deactivation(s) or reactivation(s) of the Plus within a given monthly Billing Cycle. Unsubscription The Plus can be deactivated anytime during a given monthly Billing Cycle. However, the deactivation will be taken into account starting from the following monthly Billing Cycle. In particular, the Plus will remain activated until the end of the given monthly Billing Cycle. Limitations At the end of any given monthly Billing Cycle, any unused data provided through the Plus on the aforementioned monthly Billing Cycle will not be rolled over to the next monthly Billing Cycle in any case . The data provided through the Plus is available for consumption locally in Singapore. The Plus is subject to Circles.Life Fair Usage Policy (FUP).
Unlimited Data for $25
Unlimited Data for $25 is an option (“Plus”) which provides the User additional 80 GB of 4G+ speed and unlimited data at managed speed of 0.12 mbps after full data allocation consumption for twenty five (25) SGD available within a given month. Once activated, the Plus will auto-subscribe after each monthly Billing Cycle by default, unless the User deactivates it. Circles.Life reserves the right to alter the throttled speed limit at their discretion. For existing customers, Circles.Life reserves the right to do a free upgrade of its Unlimited Data for $20 option to give additional 80 GB of 4G+ speed and unlimited data at managed speed at 0.12 MBPS after full data allocation consumption for twenty (20) SGD. The company also reserves the right to change or amend the price of this add-on with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. Subscription The Plus can be activated either at the time of subscription to Circles.Life services or afterwards on the Circles.Life mobile application as long as the User remains subscribed to Circles.Life services. The complete monthly subscription charge of twenty-five (25) SGD may be immediately applied upon the first activation of the Plus within a given monthly Billing Cycle, regardless of further deactivation(s)/reactivation(s) in the same monthly Billing Cycle. This charge may be reflected in the next applicable bill or may be deducted immediately from the credit / debit card provided by the User on file at Circles.Life discretion. The monthly subscription charge of twenty-five (25) SGD will not be pro-rated, regardless of the date of subscription to the Plus. In particular, if the User activates the Plus in the middle of the month, he / she will still be charged the full monthly subscription of twenty-five (25) SGD. Usage As long as the Plus remains active, the User will be liable for the entire amount due for availing the Plus during the next Billing Cycle at the end of every Billing Cycle. The monthly subscription charge of twenty-five (25) SGD will not be pro-rated, regardless of any deactivation(s) or reactivation(s) of the Plus within a given monthly Billing Cycle. Unsubscription The Plus can be deactivated anytime during a given monthly Billing Cycle. However, the deactivation will be taken into account starting from the following monthly Billing Cycle. In particular, the Plus will remain activated until the end of the given monthly Billing Cycle. Limitations At the end of any given monthly Billing Cycle, any unused data provided through the Plus on the aforementioned monthly Billing Cycle will not be rolled over to the next monthly Billing Cycle in any case . The data provided through the Plus is available for consumption locally in Singapore. The Plus is subject to Circles.Life Fair Usage Policy (FUP).
UNLIMITED XP add-on is a recurring option in the $28/$18 Base Plan which provides customers with an additional 80 GB at 4G+ speeds on top of your Base Plan Usage after that would be at managed speed of 0.75mbps. On-top of the UNLIMITED Data, customers will also receive additional benefits per month (refer to Benefits section below), $3 off digital subscriptions and up to $240 off on a new phone, while subscribed to the add-on and successfully paying for this Add-on. Onboarding
• New Subscribers to the Circles.Life $28/$18 Base Plan can opt in to get the free $20 Unlimited Data add-on for one month. During the free period, user can choose to unlock the benefits of Unlimited Data XP and upgrade instantly by paying $10. Users will be charged $30 in the following month when their free trial ends.
• Existing Subscribers to the Circles.Life $28/$18 Base Plan are onboarded following the existing add-ons subscription state -
- For existing customers not with Unlimited Data activated - customers will have to opt-in to the new Unlimited XP, at the price of $30/month
- For existing customers with Free Unlimited Data activated - While the user is on FREE Unlimited Data, user can upgrade to Unlimited XP and be charged $10/month as long as their FREE Unlimited Data is still valid. After their FREE Unlimited Data expires and if they are still on Unlimited XP, then they will get charged $30/month.
- For existing customers with UNLIMITED Data activated - customers can upgrade to Unlimited XP by paying $10 for that month, charged immediately. It will cost users $30/month starting from the next billing cycle.
The monthly subscription charge of thirty (30) SGD or ten (10) SGD will not be pro-rated, regardless of the date of subscription to the Unlimited XP. In particular, if the User activates the Plus in the middle of the month, he / she will still be charged the full monthly subscription of thirty (30) SGD or ten (10) SGD. As long as Unlimited XP remains active, the User will be liable for the entire amount due for availing the Unlimited XP during the next Billing Cycle at the end of every Billing Cycle. Benefits Benefits are only given to customers during their Paid UNLIMITED XP month. Users who are on FREE Unlimited Data or Paid Unlimited Data are not eligible for the following benefits unless they upgrade to Unlimited XP. The following are the benefits received by UNLIMITED XP Add-On subscribers only -
• UNLIMITED DATA - We will provide customers with an additional 80GB at 4G+ speeds on top of your Base Plan. Usage after that would be at a managed speed of 0.75mbps.
▫ DISCOUNTED PHONES - We will automatically add $20 credit into the users’ in-app wallet monthly, capped at $240 (12 consecutive months). The money in the wallet can be redeemed for all devices via Circles Life Phones purchase. In order to use this discount, Phones must be purchased through the Unlimited XP dashboard. After reaching the $240 cap, no additional amount will be added, until the balance is redeemed.
▫ Users need to redeem all the balance in the wallet during one redemption. Users cannot redeem the value partially.
▫ Only applicable for phones that are available during the redemption process
• $3 MONTHLY WAIVER ON DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ▫ Subscribers are applicable to receive a $3 waiver on their Circles.Life Bill if and only if they submit the form and upload proof of purchase monthly for any of the listed DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTIONS -
▫ DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTIONS
▪ Strait Times Online
▪ Apple Music
▪ Amazon Prime
▪ Wall Street Journal
▪ HBO Go
▫ VALID DOCUMENTS
▪ User can submit either their invoice, receipt or credit card bill. It needs to explicitly specify the amount, the name of the digital service purchased/subscribed and the user’s name.
▫ Users can only claim this $3 waiver once a month. Users are allowed to resubmit the form if it fails. We will be notifying users when we have successfully execute the $3 waivers in their next billing cycle.
All benefits are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed De-Activation & Downgrade Paid Unlimited XP Users are allowed to deactivate/downgrade to Unlimited Data at any moment of time. They can do this by clicking the “turn-off” CTA in the Unlimited Data XP Dashboard. If a paid unlimited data plus users deactivate/downgrade:
• They will still be able to enjoy the unlimited data until the end of the billing cycle
• Any existing credit in the wallet cannot be redeemed anymore if they choose to de-activate Unlimited XP
• $3 off digital subscriptions will NOT be redeemable
However, users are able to reactivate Unlimited XP for free during the same month/billing cycle and get their access back to the benefits. If they choose to reactivate, they will be able to:
• Claim their monthly $3 digital subscriptions IF they have not claim for that month
• Get access back to their wallet credit and can redeem to purchase device
▫ Example: If user has $100 in their wallet and deactivated, then when they reactivate during the same month, they will still see the $100 credit.
When downgrading to Unlimited Data, users will not be incurring any additional charges that month. User will then be charged $20/mo in the next billing cycle Re-Activation Users can reactivate Unlimited Data XP anytime after they deactivate or downgrade. If they are reactivating during the same billing cycle/month when they deactivate, then they will not incur any additional charges Reactivating to Unlimited XP will give them access to all the benefits again.
A fee of $32 (“Fee”) will be applied for a request to change the mobile number of a Circles.Life customer. The Fee may be charged immediately. There may be an additional fee if the requesting customer selects a special number. In such cases, the total fee would be $32 plus the price of the special number. The customer will need to specify three separate mobile numbers that are available on the Circles.Life website. The number change service is offered on a best effort basis and may take up to three working days. The Circles.Life customers will need to satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for a number change request:
▫ Customer does not have any outstanding bills or dues
▫ Customer has not changed mobile number in the same month
▫ Customer not have port-in scheduled in the same month
4G Data Roll-over on Unlimited Data Add-on (March 2020)
General Terms and Conditions 4G data Roll-over is a product that was launched by Circles.Life on March 11th, 2020. This feature. This product allows for Active Circles.Life Base Plan customers who are subscribed to Unlimited data Add-on to have their unused data from the 80 GBs of 4G Unlimited data allocation to be rolled-over to the following month. Circles.Life may offer this product as a free trial for the first 6 months. Post the trial period, Circles.Life may introduce an annual subscription fee for $30 as an opt-in option to use this product. 4G data Roll-over is a product that was launched by Circles.Life on March 11th, 2020 as a trial for 6 months. This product allows for Active Circles.Life Base Plan customers who are subscribed to Unlimited data Add-on to have their unused data from the 80 GBs of 4G Unlimited data allocation to be rolled over to the following month. data rollover will continue for as many months as the customer is subscribed to any form of Unlimited data and is subject to data cap and FUP mentioned below. The roll-over of data only applies for the unused data from the 80 GBs of 4G Unlimited data allocation and not for any other allocation which includes but is not limited to 20GB of Base Plan data Allocation, Boost data, Bonus data, Roaming data etc. The data cap for this roll-over is 300GB, i.e the maximum amount of data that will be allocated to a person due to this roll-over will be 300GB. Any data beyond 300GB will be subjected to Fair Use Policy. First month in which customers will receive any rollover data will be April 2020. This will reflect on the Circles.Life App dashboard and the Unlimited data dashboard only from 1st April 4:00:00 AM SGT. Example Rolling over of data 1st Month of Subscription Allocation and Usage
• Base Plan Allocation - 20GB
• Unlimited data (4G) Allocated - 80GB
• Base Plan Used - 0GB
• *Unlimited data (4G) Used - 65GB
Roll-over data (4G) to 2nd Month = (80 GB - 65 GB) = 15 GB 2nd Month of Subscription Allocation
• Base Plan Allocation - 20 GB
• Unlimited data (4G) Allocated - 80GB
• Roll-over data (4G) from 1st Month - 15GB
Total 2nd Month Allocation = 20 GB + 80 GB + 15 GB = 115 GB This roll-over only applies to the unused data from the 80 GBs of 4G Unlimited data allocation if the customer is subscribed to Unlimited data that month. Any other form of data allocation will not be rolled over. If a customer surpasses the allocation of Unlimited data (4G), Roll-over data (4G) and any other forms of allocated data of that month, customer’s usage would be at a managed speed of 0.75mbps. Any data beyond 300GB will be subject to Fair Use Policy. This Unlimited data option is not available on the $5 Plan and is only available for local usage. From the app, the Unlimited data option will be activated immediately and charged instantly. Eligibility
• This rollover of data is only eligible to customers subscribed to Unlimited data on the Circles.Life Base Plan.
• This Unlimited data option is not available on the $5 Plan and is only available for local usage.
• If a customer unsubscribes from Unlimited data, any rollover data allocation will only be available until the end of the month in which the add-on was unsubscribed. After this, the customer’s data allocation will revert back to base plan allocation only.
• Billing will be charged as per Unlimited data Add-on at $20/month if customer is subscribed to the Paid Add-on
◦ From the app, this option will be activated immediately and charged instantly.
• Billing will be charged as per Unlimited data Add-on at $15/month if the customer is subscribed to the Paid Golden Circles Add-on. The Golden Circles Program has been sunsetted in December 2019 hence only active Golden Circles Subscribers will get this benefit.
• No amount will be charged for the FREE Unlimited data Add-on. Customers can receive this benefit in multiple ways, including promotional pushes from Circles.Life, Circles.Life referrals programs etc.
◦ Customers will need to subscribe to Paid Unlimited data Add-on ($20/month) before the FREE Unlimited data Add-on expires to enjoy the Roll-Over benefit.
• Circles.Life may offer this product as a free trail for the first 6 months. Post the trial period, Circles.Life may introduce an annual subscription fee for $30 as an opt-in option to use this product and retain the roller over data.
Circles.life reserves the right to change the product construct and the offer at any time.
Family Plan (Updated May 2021)
Family Plan (“Plan”) is a SIM only post-paid mobile subscription plan offered by Circles.Life that offers multiple SIM cards with shared amounts of Data, Talktime, and SMS. The Plan is priced at $40 for the Primary SIM per calendar month (“Bill Cycle”), with $10 for each additional SIM (up to 5 additional SIMs). Users subscribed to the Plan (“Family Plan Users”) will get:
1. Two hundred (200) GB of shared mobile data;
2. Shared talktime of five hundred (500) minutes;
3. Two hundred (200) shared outbound SMS to Singaporean numbers.
Eligibility Eligibility to sign-up (May 2021) - The Circles.Life Family Plan is eligible for all new / non-customers. All users under the plan will have to submit their particulars to Circles.Life, and the Primary SIM user will be liable to bear all charges incurred by the Sub SIM users. Eligibility to stay on a Family plan (May 2021) - Customers who sign up for the Circles.Life Family Plan will be only allowed to stay on the Family Plan and enjoy the benefits as long as the following conditions are fulfilled -
• There must be 1 Primary Account and at least 1 Sub SIM card in the plan
Please refer to the Termination section for more details on when this clause is breached Eligibility for the 1 SIM Family Plan Offer (May 2021) - Please refer to the 1 SIM Family Plan Offer for more details. Eligibility for Customers (May 2021) - Please refer to the Pre-Order for Customers (April 2021) for more details. Additional Usage Family Plan Primary SIM Users can purchase Boost from the Circles.Life mobile application (“App”) anytime during a Bill Cycle. Boosts will expire at the end of a Bill Cycle and any unused balance will also expire with the Bill Cycle. All Boosts will be shared across all accounts. There are two (2) types of Boosts (“Family Plan Boosts”) available in the Plan for Local Usages:
1. One (1) GB of shared mobile data at $6;
2. Two (2) GB of shared mobile data at $10;
For Roaming, there are three (3) types of Boosts (“ Family Plan Roam Boosts”) available in the Plan for Roaming Usages:
1. Super Roam - Three (3) GB of shared roaming mobile data for 14 APAC countries and USA at $12/month
2. Roam Boost A - One (1) GB of shared roaming mobile data for Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Taiwan for 7 days at $5;
3. Roam Boost B - One (1) GB of shared roaming mobile data for Japan, Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Macau, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, and USA for 7 days at $8;
Family Plan Primary SIM Users can also purchase Addons from the Circles.Life App anytime during a Bill Cycle. These addons will be automatically subscribed to you at the start of a bill cycle when purchased, and will only stop once unsubscribed. When unsubscribed the addon will expire with the Bill Cycle. There are three (3) types of Addons (“Family Plan Addons”) available in the Plan
1. Unlimited Data Addon (Shared across all SIMs) at $20/month;
2. Unlimited Calls Addon (Shared across all SIMs) at $10/month;
3. Control Panel Addon for Primary SIM accounts at $5/month
Number Transfer Family Plan users will be able to port-in their existing non-Circles.Life numbers or use a new number. Primary SIM accounts will be able to port-in or choose a new number during activation. Sub SIM accounts will be provided a randomly assigned new number and users will be able to port-in or choose another number in the app as per the guidelines provided on the app interface and FAQs. Termination Upon termination of your Primary SIM account line, all of your respective Sub SIM accounts will be upgraded to Circles.Life Base Plan of $18/$28 per month, and will get:
1. Twenty (20) GB of mobile data;
2. One hundred (100) minutes of talktime;
3. Twenty five (25) outbound SMS to Singaporean numbers.
At this point, billing will be charged to the original card on file which is the card of the Primary Account. Sub SIM card moved to Circles.Life $28/month Base Plan must change this via the Profile or Billing section in order to change the card that is to be charged. If the Sub account does not update the card, the bill will be charged to the card registered which will at that point still be the original Primary Account’s card. Upon termination of your last SUB SIM account line, i.e. when there is only the Primary SIM is an active subscriber, the Primary account will be moved to Circles.Life Base Plan of $18/$28 per month from the upcoming bill cycle, and will get:
1. Twenty (20) GB of mobile data;
2. One hundred (100) minutes of talktime;
3. Twenty five (25) outbound SMS to Singaporean numbers.
Upon termination of your SUB SIM account line which is not the final SUB SIM card in the Family Plan, i.e. when there is 1 Primary SIM and at least 1 SUB SIM card as active subscribers, no change will be made to the Family Plan allocation. The Primary Account will not be charged for the SUB SIM card which terminated from the upcoming bill of the termination month.
VII. Flexi Plan
Flexi Plan (“Plan) is a SIM only post-paid mobile subscription plan offered by Circles.Life. The Plan is priced at $0 per calendar month (“Bill Cycle”). Users subscribed to the Plan (“Flexi Users”) will get:
1. one (1) GB of mobile data;
2. talktime of thirty (30) minutes;
3. ten (10) outbound SMS to Singaporean numbers.
Additional Usage Flexi Users can purchase Boost from the Circles.Life mobile application (“App”) anytime during a Bill Cycle. Boosts will expire at the end of a Bill Cycle and any unused balance will also expire with the Bill Cycle. There are three (3) types of Boosts (“Flexi Boosts”) available in the Plan:
1. One (1) GB at $8;
2. Two (2) GB at $12;
3. Thirty (30) minutes talktime and ten (10) SMS at $5.
Plan Change Flexi Users can upgrade to Circles.Life Base Plan of $28 per month (“Base Plan”) anytime through the App. Any balance remaining in the Flexi Boost will be available in the upgraded plan. Any Base Plan user will not have the option to change to Flexi Plan. Please note that you may not revert to the Flexi Plan after an upgrade to the Base Plan. Restrictions Flexi Users will not have access to these services:
1. IDD calling and SMS services;
2. change of assigned mobile number;
3. pay as you go service;
4. number suspension.
Flexi Plan can be purchased only once against a NRIC. Talktime will be applicable to outbound voice calls to only Singaporean numbers. Any inbound voice calls will also be consumed from the allocated talktime, either as part of the Plan or as part of Flexi Boosts. Flexi Users will not have access to Unlimited WhatsApp. Only two (2) iMessage or FaceTime activations will be possible in a Bill Cycle. For additional activations, Flexi Users will need to wait for the following Bill Cycle. Circles.Life reserves the right to suspend a Flexi User account which it deems inactive for an extended period of time.
Users who are already subscribed to a post-paid service with another Mobile Services Provider (“Donor Operator”) can port-in their numbers to Circles.Life under the following conditions:
1. The number to be ported-in is under a post-paid offer with the Donor Operator;
2. The number to be ported-in is currently active and not suspended with the Donor Operator.
Users requesting a port-in will be given a temporary number to start availing Circles.Life services until the port-in is successfully processed. The temporary number will be terminated after a successful port-in. If the owner of the number to be ported-in is a different person from the User, the identification details provided by the User to Circles.Life will not match the identification details registered with the Donor Operator. In this scenario, the owner of the number will have to provide his/her NRIC/ID and complete an authorization form available for download on the Circles.Life app. Post this, Circles.Life will help transfer the ownership of the number to be ported-in from the current owner of the number to the User by liasing with the Donor Operator. The User will have to upload the aforementioned documents through the Circles.Life app in order to avail the port-in. In particular, a port-in request with transfer of ownership cannot be submitted upon checkout when the User purchases his/her plan. Circles.Life reserves the right to accept or reject the aforementioned documents at its discretion. Circles.Life reserves the right to correct the Donor Operator and reinitiate port-in in case the User indicated the wrong Donor Operator in the port-in request form. The Donor Operator may withhold the porting request due to outstanding balance or for reasons beyond the control of Circles.Life. Under such scenarios a port-in may not be possible and Circles.Life does not bear any responsibility fo resulting inconvenience or personal losses. Please note that any cancellation of a port-in request after submission of the aforementioned request can be permitted only at the discretion of Circles.Life. New Users can initiate a port-in request at the time of ordering a new service with Circles.Life. Existing Circles.Life users can request to port-in numbers to Circles.Life service through the Circles.Life app. Circles.Life numbers are ineligible for port-in through Circles.Life. In particular, mobile numbers part of the number ranges 8742xxxx or 8808xxxx are ineligible. If existing Circles.Life Users initiate a port-in request through Circles.Life for another number that prior to porting-in is with a Donor Operator, their current Circles.Life mobile numbers will be switched with the ported-in number. The User will then forfeit ownership of the Circles.Life number that was assigned to him/her previously. The Circles.Life number will be quarantined and will become available to be potentially sold to the general public after 90 calendar days. Any User that initiates a port-in request will be notified when the port-in is successfully processed. Circles.Life promotions applicable to the existing users and new port-in users will continue to apply after a successful port-in.
IX. Opting to 20GB Base Package
Customers having registered on or before February 14th 2019 at 12pm may still have an allocation amounting 4 to 6GB. To benefit from the 20GB Base Package allocation, customers should opt-in the new plan through the banner displayed on the Dashboard. Should customers be unable to upgrade through the banner, Circles.Life commits to upgrade them upon request to Customer Service agents. Circles.Life reserves the right to opt in user automatically, without a confirmation from the plan user.
X. Roaming and Applicable Rates
Users have the choice to select different types of roaming services or to disable it completely through Circles.Life app. Users are given three options for roaming services in Circles.Life:
1. Roaming off;
2. Data, voice and SMS roaming; and
3. Voice and SMS roaming.
Users need a working internet connection (through wifi) to enable roaming services in case they had previously disabled data roaming. If users select Voice and SMS roaming, they will not have access to data roaming. Customers are advised to be careful with Call Forwarding / Call Diverting while roaming overseas. Any Call Forwarding / Call Diverting done while overseas is chargeable with prevailing local rates, you will be charged the airtime equivalent of an outgoing call. These charges are based on your Circles.Life’s plan. We provide roaming services at special rates for 34 countries, as described in the table below. These rates are charged in blocks of 10 kB of data usage. Data roaming in these 34 countries will work only with Associated Network Provider’s coverage. Users may not have any data roaming if they latch to a network operator other than the preferred operator in those countries (as listed in the table below). Roaming rates for all other countries are available at https://pages.circles.life/rates-roaming-others/.
Display of roaming usage and applicable rates may not be real-time in Circles.Life app in view of the connectivity networks outside of Singapore. Some call details may not be reflected in monthly bills. They may include, but are not limited to, the following:
◦ The telephone number of the calling party for incoming calls;
◦ The telephone number of the party sending the Short Messaging Services (“SMS”); and/or
• The telephone number of the SMS recipient.
When using roaming services, services consumed overseas may be subject to the local GST and/or VAT tax rates. We will clearly set out the details of the applicable taxes for services consumed overseas in monthly bills.Please note that the roaming rates may change anytime without prior notice by the Company.
XI. International Direct Dialing (IDD)
IDD rates are available at: https://pages.circles.life/rates-idd-002. Please note that the roaming rates may change anytime without prior notice by the Company. All IDD calls charges will also include as many minutes from the Customer’s voice bundle as the Customer’s IDD call lasted, on top of the aforementioned destination’s rate. If the Customer does not have any more minutes left on his voice bundle, the aforementioned IDD call rate will be increased by $0.08/minute. Please note that alternative call options such as WhizComms 1516 and SunPage 1521 are not supported by Circles.Life, and United States of America’s IDD rates will be applied if used.
XII. Fair Usage Policy
This Clause shall be referred to as the Circles.Life Fair Usage Policy. Capitalized terms used in this Circles.Life Fair Usage Policy shall have the same meaning as given to them in the Circles.Life General Terms and Conditions or any other Agreement between Liberty Wireless and you. References to you are references to you, the Customer, and references to we, us and our are references to Liberty Wireless.Your subscription to the Service constitutes your acceptance of the Fair Usage Policy as set out in this Clause. Your continued subscription to or use of the Service, whether such use is by you personally or by any person you allow or permit to use the Service (referred to as “end user”), constitutes your acceptance of any revisions or updates to this Fair Usage Policy as we may make and publish from time to time. You will be responsible for all use of the Service subscribed by you, including use by any end user, whether or not that use is with your knowledge or consent. You agree that you and each end user will use the Service in an ethical, appropriate and responsible manner. You acknowledge that other Customers have a right to expect their privacy will be respected, and that they will be able to use the Service without interference or interruption by any other Customer or end user. You agree not to, and to procure that any end user using the Service subscribed by you will not, directly or indirectly:
◦ In using the Service, violate the rules, regulations and policies (including but not limited to this or any other acceptable use policy) applicable to any mobile operator, service provider, content provider, network, server, computer database, web site or newsgroup accessed by you or any end user;
◦ Use the Service to: i) send, or facilitate the sending of, unsolicited material (Spam) to any person or system in a way that could be expected to adversely impact any network or facilities; ii) propagate or knowingly reply to Spam; or iii) collect responses from Spam (whether or not such Spam is sent using the Service);
◦ Use the Service to post a message or multiple messages: i) to an unreasonable number of servers, or forums on a server; ii) to any server in an unreasonable number; or iii) to any server after a request to cease posting is made by any administrator or moderator or such person in charge of reviewing postings;
◦ Abuse the Service, or in your use of the Service violate any other person’s rights, or interfere with another person’s use of the Service, including, without limitation, by engaging in activities that result in, encourage or facilitate the distribution of viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, sniffer, or other code(s) that are designed to acquire information about other users or their activities without their approval, or in your use of the Service disrupt the functionality or availability of any computer program, database, the Service supplied to any other Customer, or any Internet host, or engage in any other similar activities in relation to the Service;
◦ Use the Service to infringe the privacy of another person;
◦ Use the Service to publish or communicate material that is obscene, pornographic, inflammatory, harassing, threatening, tortious, abusive, harmful to minors, defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
◦ Use the Service to break, or attempt to break, into any computer hardware, software, system or procedure, or to access or attempt to access any computer hardware, software, system or procedure without authorisation;
◦ In using the Service, forge, remove or modify identifying network header information (spoofing), or employ any other method that may mislead any person or dishonestly disguise any user name or the source or quantity of transmissions;
◦ Use the Service to use or store any bots on any servers, including but not limited to Liberty Wireless Group of Companies or M1 servers; Use the Service to relay material through any third-party systems without authorisation;
◦ Use the Service to carry out any other activities which we consider to be actually or potentially injurious to our other Customers, or to the operations or reputation of any Liberty Wireless Group of Companies;
◦ In your use of the Service, infringe any patent, trademark or copyright or any other intellectual property right of any third party or any Liberty Wireless Group of Companies.
To better ensure customer experience for majority of Liberty Wireless mobile subscribers through the efficient management of Network resources, if the Customer exceeds 200 GB of data usage within the calendar month, we may, without any prior notification to you, impose a speed limit on the applicable Service(s) until the end of the affected billing cycle. The use of the WhatsApp mobile application is subject to a fair usage policy. Messages are covered under the Unlimited WhatsApp Plus option. WhatsApp voice calls are also unlimited subject to a fair usage policy of 10,000 minutes. Video Calls are not covered under the Unlimited WhatsApp Plus option. Breach of WhatsApp fair usage policy may lead without prior notice to a $6 per GB charge on your WhatsApp data usage. This may depend on the unused data in your Base Plan and on your Bonus Data amount. In respect of Customers who are on unlimited data plans and have excessive data usage, we may manage data speeds if a Customer exceeds 300 GB of data usage within the calendar month. Any speed limit imposed will revert to regular speeds of up to 4G+ at 12:00:00am on the first day of the calendar month. We may impose a credit limit per Customer, depending on our assessment of the customer risk profile. In the event the Customer’s monthly usage exceeds their credit limit, we may block the use of any and all Service(s) without prior notification to the Customer until the end of the affected bill cycle. We may allow free add-on features under various Circles.Life apps. At our discretion, such free add-on features on Circles.Life apps may be subject to a maximum data usage cap from time to time.You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Service account, and/or any breach, or attempted breach, of your Service account security, as soon as this is known to or suspected by you. You shall keep strictly confidential any authorisation/access code or password issued to, or created by, you or any end-user in connection with the Service, and shall immediately inform us if you have any reason to believe any such code or password has become known to someone not authorized to use it, or if any such code or password is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner. To the extent permitted by Applicable Laws, we do not assume responsibility for any materials that you, any other Customer, or any other person, publish or post using the Service, and we disclaim all responsibility for any such content, posting or activity, whether on any Liberty Wireless Group of Companies and/or M1 servers or otherwise. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website linked to or accessed using the Service, or for the services rendered by any Customer or end user using the Service, and you agree not to hold us responsible for such content. We may, in our sole discretion, determine on a case-by-case basis what action will be taken in response to any actual, suspected or alleged violation of this Fair Usage Policy. We reserve the right to:
◦ Investigate any actual, suspected or alleged violation of this Fair Usage Policy, including by gathering information from you, any end user (and you agree to procure the assistance of any such end user) and the complaining party, and to examine any material posted on or transmitted via any servers of Liberty Wireless and/or M1; or
◦ With or without notice, remove or refuse to post material that we consider is or may be in violation of this Fair Usage Policy; or
◦ Suspend or terminate the Service.
Nothing contained in this Fair Usage Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any manner. We may take any and all additional actions we may deem appropriate with respect to any violation of this Fair Usage Policy, which may include (without limitation) the recovery from you for all costs and expenses incurred in identifying offenders and prohibiting them from using the Service, or levying cancellation charges on you if we terminate the Service for any actual, suspected or alleged breach of this Fair Usage Policy. We reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us under contract, at law or in equity.You are responsible for reporting any actual or suspected violations of this Fair Usage Policy to Liberty Wireless via email at [email protected]
XIII. Support Tickets in Circles.Life
Existing Circles.Life Users (“Users”) can view existing and past support tickets in the help page of the Circles.Life mobile application (“App”). Users can view the status and title of support tickets. Users cannot create new support tickets from the App and can only view the tickets that were created by the Circles.Life Customer Service Team. Users who hold more than one Circles.Life mobile numbers registered under their name may see support tickets of all registered mobile numbers.
XIV. Bills in Circles.Life
Existing Circles.Life Users (“Users”) can access information related to their past and upcoming bills from Circles.Life mobile application (“App”). Upcoming Bill Amount “First Bill Amount” or “Upcoming Bill Amount” is an estimate of a User’s upcoming Circles.Life bill amount and is, by no means, the final amount that Users see in their bills. Plan subscription is the monthly Circles.Life base plan subscription selected by the User. Subscription fee is charged in advance for a particular Bill Cycle. In the first bill, Users will see two plan subscriptions: first, pro-rata subscription fee for the first month of service and, second, full subscription fee for the second month of service charged in advance. Plus options are recurring adds-on that Users subscribe to such as 20 GB for $20 or 80 GB for $25, Unlimited Incoming Calls, Unlimited Outgoing Calls, and WhatsApp Passport. Subscription fee is charged in advance for a particular Bill Cycle. Plus subscription fee is an estimate of the charges User is likely to incur in the upcoming bill. Additional usage are the local pay-as-you-go usage above the base plan or Plus subscription, roaming usage outside of Singapore, international direct dialing (“IDD”) and SMS to international numbers. Payment received are charges posted on Users’ registered debit or credit cards (“Payment Cards”) to deduct accrued bill charges when Users cross credit limits set out by Circles.Life. One-time charge are charges incurred by Users for one-time transactions. They include, without limitation, change of mobile number, SIM replacement fee, SIM registration fee, charges for rescheduling a SIM delivery, special delivery charges, and other similar fee. Adjustments are refunds and waivers done by Circles.Life and are applicable in subsequent bill(s). Upcoming Bill Amount may not be visible when the bills are being processed. There may be some other cases in which Upcoming Bill Amount is not visible. Instant Charges Instant charges are product subscriptions for which the payment is already received upfront. These include, without limitation, upfront Plus subscription fee, Boost subscription, and upfront Auto-Boost charges. Instant Charges are payments already collected and have no impact on Upcoming Bill Amount. Some Instant Charges may take some time to be reflected in the Bills page of Circles.Life. There may be some cases in which Instant Charges are not visible. Past Bills Users can access their past bills on the App, where the Users can view the bills and resend to registered email address. Some bills may require authentication for viewing. The password to view such bills is the date of birth of the User that was collected at the time of SIM order on the Circles.Life Website. Billing Profile Users can change their Payment Cards through the App but are required to verify in two ways:
1. Enter NRIC Number or FIN Number on the file;
2. Authenticate through fingerprints stored on Users’ device.
A transaction of $0.10 is also required to verify the new Payment Card. The transaction amount of $0.10 will be refunded. Outstanding Bill Amount Outstanding Bill Amount includes any past unpaid bills. Users can pay through the Pay Now option against each past bill. We are committed to providing you with clear and accurate bills at all times. You will not be required to pay for any services which you did not consent to receiving. If you reasonably dispute any charges on your bill and have not made payment before the payment due date, please inform us of your dispute before the payment due date. If you do so and there is a reasonable basis for your dispute, you will not be required to pay the disputed amounts pending the resolution of the dispute. We will conduct a complete and objective review of your dispute and respond in writing within thirty (30) days of your notification of the dispute. If you reasonably dispute any bill amount and you have already paid the bill, you have a period of one (1) year from the date of the bill to contest the bill amount. We will conduct a complete and objective review of your dispute and respond in writing within thirty (30) days of your notification of the dispute. We regret that we are unable to process any bill disputes for any bill one (1) year after the date of that bill.
Liberty Wireless reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time. Liberty Wireless will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (which may be through written notice, email, letters, on the Liberty Wireless or Circles.Life website, bills or such other forms which Liberty Wireless deems fit) of such changes.
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...
Enter content here...